A Colorado mall was evacuated after a device attached to two propane tanks caught fire Wednesday in what looked to be a failed attempt to cause harm.
The fire at the Southwest Plaza Mall in Littleton, located one mile away from Columbine High School, was alerted to officials by a mall employee, Fox 31 Denver reports.
West Metro Fire Rescue crews extinguished the device – which was attached to two camping propane tanks, in the early afternoon. Neither of the tanks exploded.
Police later found what they describe as a pipe bomb inside the building.
Authorities closed the mall down for the evening and now are analyzing surveillance video of the areas where the devices were found. Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputies and a bomb squad team are combing the facility to check for additional devices.
The mall has been closed for the evening while the suspect, or suspects, are still at large.
“When authorities believe that the scene is safe, employees and customers will be allowed back into the building,” the Jefferson County Sheriff’s office told Fox 31 Denver. “Because it is a large building, it may take some time.”
No injuries were reported. The incident occurred on the 12th anniversary of the Columbine High School shootings.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.